Five Minutes with…
Lisa Beedham – Marketing Manager
1) What is your work background and when did you join JCA Limited?
I have been in Marketing for 10+ years. I have always loved all things nature and I enjoy working within marketing so the two went hand in hand for me really when I spotted the job at JCA! I have been at JCA for almost 4 years now.
2) What do you enjoy most about working at JCA Ltd?
I like the fact that it’s a family run-business where you aren’t just a number and the people make it! I think we all make a great team – everyone is friendly and fun but also hardworking. The work is varied and there is never a dull moment.
3) What is your favourite type of survey to carry out & why?
I am predominately office based but during bat survey season I do tend to help out the ecologists with surveys from time to time. I like doing dawn surveys as you get to see so much you would never normally see in normal daylight hours.
4) Describe yourself in three words?
Good intentions, kind, open-minded.
5) Which hobbies and interests do you have outside of work?
I like to spend time with my family and friends. I like eating out and drinking, cooking, shopping, running a side business of making luxury candles, diffusers etc with my aunt, going out on walks and working out.
6) What are your dislikes?
Negative people, untidiness/uncleanliness, people talking with their mouths full/loud chewing and spiders!! Is that too many…eek!
7) Which TV show are you currently binge-watching?
Erm not really binge watching anything at the minute but I did recently just watch “Time” a 3 part series with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham which was brilliant!
8) What would you say is your spirit animal and why?
I’m going to go with a swan – graceful, peaceful, elegant and calm.