Which areas do you cover?

JCA Ltd are based in Halifax, West Yorkshire and we operate all around the UK and are able to travel internationally.

Once surveys have been carried out, what happens next?

The consultant responsible will write a detailed report in a format which meets the needs of planners and architects. This will advise the planners as to the likely arboricultural/ecological impacts allowing their tree officer/ecologist to decide as to whether any further work is required or whether any further mitigation (ecology) may be required. The recommendations in the report may be used to condition the planning application, so that your development can proceed but under the conditions set out by the arboricultural/ecology survey findings.

How do I obtain a quotation?

There are a number of ways you can obtain a quote from JCA. Firstly you can use the request a quote form, you can call us on 01422 376335 and speak to one of our consultants or if you’d prefer to email, you can send to info@jcaac.com

How much will a survey cost me?

The cost for our services depends wholly on the project requirements, which will determine the amount of time estimated. Please contact us directly with your enquiry and we can provide you with a quotation.

Why choose JCA Ltd?

Established in 1997, JCA are industry leading arboriculture and ecology consultants, reporting on all related issues. Our friendly, qualified team can advise on tree safety, developing near trees, subsidence risk, trees and the law, bats, ecology and tree diseases. We welcome private clients with a single tree to municipal clients with over 50,000 trees and we operate in the UK and internationally.

We provide quality tree and ecology surveys and advice with excellence and prompt delivery being keywords in our office. In a recent poll of development clients in 2013; 98% obtained their planning permissions and we don’t think this can be beaten. For a quote or advice, give us a call on 01422 376335 or email info@jcaac.com today and one of our consultants will be happy to help!